In the mood for New-Work? Think of the office as an extended living room? Meet cool people in the office every day and spend quality time with them? Sorry, our customers expect more from us! We are looking for employees who can tackle and want to achieve something.
We provide the right tools and the ideal working environment for this:
- a highly motivated team
- Clearly defined tasks and processes
- modern IT, from powerful laptops with large external 34″ monitors to our own server
- a modern bright office with high quality furnishings
Mark Haacke Training & Consulting was founded in 2019 and is an owner-managed family business. We are service providers for all issues from the approval of vehicles and vehicle parts to their recall. Our products include:
- Expert opinion
- Project work
Our broad range of experience and expertise allows us to support our customers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from the initial assessment of the manufacturer by the approval authority, through the approval of vehicle parts and vehicles, series production monitoring, to the implementation of recalls.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant for the next possible date.
- Meeting Minutes: compose / type, file project-related, further develop format templates
- eMail actions for marketing and sales: – Create template eMails, create eMail distribution lists, create and send serial eMails
- Serial letters for end customers: – Check and prepare Excel file with address data; create form letter and save as pdf + print
- Serial e-mail for end customers: – Check and prepare Excel file with address data; create and send serial e-mails
- Travel planning, travel booking, travel expense report, filing
- Scheduling, arranging appointments with customers, appointment / participant coordination for training appointments
- Training preparation: – clarification: participants, handout, accompanying documents, learning success checks, marketing material/flyer, invitations, create online video calls, search and book seminar hotel, billing and follow-up
- Follow-up training, evaluation of learning success checks, preparation of certificates.
- Other Orga: craftsman, workshop car
- Other Team: hour tracking, vacation scheduling, team meetings, etc….
- Purchasing management (describing the service, identifying suppliers, obtaining and reviewing quotations, triggering purchasing, checking invoicing, checking performance)
- You bring a hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
- You integrate well in the team and are (after the training phase) also able to independently complete task packages and take responsibility for their completion.
- Creativity, quick perception
What we offer
- free lunch and drinks
- Employer-financed company pension
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Further education and training opportunities
- Regular feedback rounds/employee discussions
You can expect a highly motivated team in a small up-and-coming company with very pleasant customers, exciting and varied projects.