MARK HAACKE TRAINING & CONSULTING GMBH is an owner-managed family business in Frankfurt am Main, which is a service provider for all questions of
the approval of vehicles and vehicle parts until they are recalled. We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in law to join our team as soon as possible.
We offer insights into various legal topics as well as the opportunity to put the theoretical knowledge acquired during your studies into practice.
- legal research
- legal elaborations
Was wir Dein Profil:
- Law student (m/f/d), preferably with a focus on European law, contract law, public law and product liability
- Experience in the use of Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Independence, creativity, quick perception
- Hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
What we offer:
- Insights into various legal topics and thus a direct link to your studies
- The opportunity to put into practice the theoretical knowledge acquired in the course of study
- Collegial working atmosphere – a highly motivated team and familiar working environment
- Exciting and varied projects
- Modern IT and workplace equipment
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please send us your detailed application (cover letter, CV, references) to firstname.lastname@example.org