For our team in Frankfurt am Main we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in law or economics as well as mechanical engineering or comparable at the earliest possible date. We offer insights into various legal and business management areas as well as the opportunity to put into practice the theoretical knowledge acquired during your studies.
- Planning/coordination of appointments and meetings
- Creation of Meeting Minutes
- Planning/coordination and preparation of internal and external events
- Database maintenance
- Marketing support (creation of promotional materials, Linkedin posts).
Was wir erwarten:
- Student of law or economics, mechanical engineering or comparable (m/f/d)
- Experience in the use of Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Independence, creativity, quick perception
- Hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
What we offer:
- Insights into various legal and business management areas
- The opportunity to put into practice the theoretical knowledge acquired in the course of study
- Collegial working atmosphere – a highly motivated team and familiar working environment
- Exciting and varied projects
- Modern IT and workplace equipment
We are looking forward to meeting you!