Get a taste of startup air and still be able to work for the big players in the industry?
The possibility of a permanent position, company pension, a lot of freedom to steer the field of activity and the career itself? While still enjoying free and freshly cooked lunches, a generous home office and flextime schedule, and occasional company events and many other benefits?
Mark Haacke Training & Consulting has been active since 2019 and has now grown into a small company with 13 permanent employees.
We are service providers for all questions concerning the approval of vehicles and vehicle parts.
Our products include:
- Expert opinion
- Takeover of complete task packages
Our broad range of experience and expertise allows us to support our customers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from the initial assessment of the manufacturer by the approval authority, through the approval of vehicle parts and vehicles, series monitoring, to the implementation of recalls.
For current and future projects, we are still looking for an engineer, very much as a career starter with a university degree in a technical study. Experienced colleagues and our team leader with training qualifications are on hand to ensure successful induction.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Elaboration of the requirements relevant for the approval of the products of our customers
- Supporting our customers in all tasks from initial evaluation, product approval, series start-up, CoP, market surveillance and recalls
- Consulting and project work with a focus on approval procedures for vehicles and vehicle parts
- You bring a hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
- You have knowledge about complete vehicles
- You have acquired method competencies such as FMEA, DFFS or similar and are proficient in working with the methods.
- You integrate well in the team and are (after the training phase) also able to independently complete task packages and take responsibility for their completion.
What we offer
- free lunch and drinks
- Employer-financed company pension
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Further education and training opportunities
- Regular feedback rounds/employee discussions
You bring a successfully completed technical degree with you.
We have very different projects in terms of qualification requirements and complexity. With extensive prior knowledge, you will have the opportunity to take on a high level of responsibility in complex projects. You are also welcome with little previous knowledge and the will to develop professionally.
You can expect a highly motivated team in a small up-and-coming company with very pleasant customers, exciting and varied projects.
For consideration of your application, please read this job posting in its entirety and follow our requirements and instructions.