Employee Sales & Customer Service
Get a taste of startup air and still be able to work for the big players in the industry?
The possibility of a permanent position, company pension, a lot of freedom to steer the field of activity and the career itself? While still enjoying free and freshly cooked lunches, a generous home office and flextime schedule, and occasional company events and many other benefits?
Mark Haacke Training & Consulting has been active since 2019 and has now grown into a small company with 8 permanent employees.
We are service providers for all questions concerning the approval of vehicles and vehicle parts.
Our products include:
- Expert opinion
- Takeover of complete task packages
Our broad range of experience and expertise allows us to support our customers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from the initial assessment of the manufacturer by the approval authority, through the approval of vehicle parts and vehicles, series monitoring, to the implementation of recalls.
Your responsibilities as a Sales & Customer Service Representative will include:
- Acquisition of new customers
- Onboarding of new customers incl. of all relevant processes
- Maintaining the customer profiles of existing customers
- Maintenance of existing business relationships
- You will support our project management in resource planning and proposal preparation
- You support our accounting department in the preparatory invoicing process
- You identify potential new customers and develop strategies to expand our customer base and target new customers
- You support our marketing with your expertise
- You bring at least 5 years of sales experience in the automotive industry or related industries
- You bring a hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
- You are not only good at talking and selling, but also good at listening and grasping actual needs
- You do not sell our customers what we offer – you identify our customer’s needs and match them with our services in order to offer our customer exactly what he needs and what we can provide.
- You identify with our company, our products and our customers and maintain open communication
- Confident handling of tight deadlines and unexpected ad hoc tasks
- Service orientation with high quality standards as well as distinctive team and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German
What we offer
- free lunch and drinks in the office
- Employer-financed company pension
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Further education and training opportunities
- Regular feedback rounds/employee discussions
- Performance-related compensation, where the assessment is not based on sales targets, but on jointly agreed strategic targets
You can expect a highly motivated team in a small up-and-coming company with very pleasant customers, exciting and varied projects.