Specialist for Document Production
Get a taste of startup air and still be able to work for the big players in the industry?
The possibility of a permanent position, company pension, a lot of freedom to steer the field of activity and the career itself? While still enjoying free and freshly cooked lunches, a generous home office and flextime schedule, and occasional company events and many other benefits?
Mark Haacke Training & Consulting has been active since 2019 and has now grown into a small company with 13 permanent employees.
We are service providers for all questions concerning the approval of vehicles and vehicle parts.
Our products include:
- Expert opinion
- Takeover of complete task packages
Our broad range of experience and expertise allows us to support our customers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from the initial assessment of the manufacturer by the approval authority, through the approval of vehicle parts and vehicles, series monitoring, to the implementation of recalls.
Of course, a professional company image also includes professionally prepared training materials, clearly presented work results and appealing advertising material.
Your responsibilities as a Document Production Specialist will include:
- the creation of graphics and visualization with Office programs
- the transfer of corporate design specifications into corresponding documents and document templates
- layout realization for presentations and pitches
- Design, development and production of communication materials (invitations, contact cards, brochures, advertisements, client reports, etc.)
- Image research and the image management
- You bring a hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
- You integrate well in the team and are (after the training phase) also able to independently complete task packages and take responsibility for their completion.
- Expert knowledge of common office and image editing programs – you view them as tools and can also use alternative applications
- Creativity, quick comprehension and the ability to visualize complex and abstract topics in an understandable way
- Good conceptual understanding and a keen sense of layout and design as well as a stylistically confident eye for image composition and design rules
- Ability to communicate corporate design specifications and brand values in an argumentative and consultative manner
- Confident handling of tight deadlines and unexpected ad hoc tasks
- Service orientation with high quality standards as well as distinctive team and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German
What we offer
- free lunch and drinks
- Employer-financed company pension
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Further education and training opportunities
- Regular feedback rounds/employee discussions
We expect very good German language skills, further foreign language skills are an advantage but not required.
You can expect a highly motivated team in a small up-and-coming company with very pleasant customers, exciting and varied projects.