“legal requirements in the automotive industry”
Get a taste of startup air and still be able to work for the big players in the industry?
The possibility of a permanent position, company pension, a lot of freedom to steer the field of activity and the career itself? While still enjoying free and freshly cooked lunches, a generous home office and flextime schedule, and occasional company events and many other benefits?
Mark Haacke Training & Consulting has been active since 2019 and has now grown into a small company with 9 permanent employees.
We are a service provider for all questions concerning the approval of vehicles and vehicle parts.
Our products include:
- Expert opinion
- Project work
Our broad range of experience and expertise allows us to support our customers throughout the entire product lifecycle, from the initial assessment of the manufacturer by the approval authority, through the approval of vehicle parts and vehicles, series monitoring, to the implementation of recalls.
For the next possible date we are looking for several students, preferably from law or mechanical engineering courses. However, students from other disciplines are also welcome to apply.
Law students have an excellent opportunity to work in various legal fields. From European law to contract law to product liability, there’s a lot here.
- You bring a hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
- You integrate well in the team and are (after the training phase) also able to independently complete task packages and take responsibility for their completion.
- Creativity, quick perception
What we offer
- free lunch and drinks
- Employer-financed company pension
- Flexible working hours and opportunities for mobile working
- Further education and training opportunities
- Regular feedback rounds/employee discussions
You can expect a highly motivated team in a small up-and-coming company with very pleasant customers, exciting and varied projects.