- Planning/coordination of appointments and meetings
- Creation of Meeting Minutes
- Planning/coordination and preparation of internal and external events
- Database maintenance
- Marketing support (creation of promotional materials, Linkedin posts).
- Student of law or economics, mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Experience in the use of Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Sense of responsibility, ability to work in a team, commitment and organizational skills
- Independence, creativity, quick perception
- Hands-on mentality – there are no problems for you, only challenges
- Insights into various legal and business management areas
- The opportunity to put into practice the theoretical knowledge acquired in the course of study
- Collegial working atmosphere – a highly motivated team and familiar working environment
- Exciting and varied projects
- Modern IT and workplace equipment
We are looking forward to meeting you!