Questions regarding product liability and product conformity are regularly problematic when complex technical products are involved. If, in addition to several parties involved in the company, other parties are also involved in the supply chain, this increases the complexity and thus also the liability risks considerably.
In order to do justice to this, the PSB (Product Safety Representative) was established in the automotive industry at an early stage, and a few years ago it was further developed into the PSCR (Product Safety & Conformity Representative).
Here, a function was created to comply with legal regulations of the respective countries as well as to meet the safety expectations of the general public. .
Our PSCR_training enables you as a prospective or existing PSCR to manage your daily work in a more professional and goal-oriented way. In the training, the central topics of product integrity are worked out and your competence is expanded
After this training
- know the requirements of product integrity.
- you can develop and install an effective PSCR organization in your company and supply chain.
- you know the legal requirements for your products and your company.
- you are aware of the most important regulations concerning product liability, producer liability and product safety.
- know which methods and procedures will help you maintain or restore product compliance.
- understand how to identify and evaluate deviations in your products across all product life phases and how to develop and implement effective remedial actions.
What awaits you
The VDA volume “Product Integrity” describes a uniform standard for how companies in the automotive industry can manage risks with regard to product liability and product safety. As your company’s PSCR, you must therefore be well prepared for the corresponding tasks. In our 2-day PSCR training course, we teach you everything you need to know and be able to do in order to do justice to your task.
As part of an in-house training, which we can offer from 4 participants, we set the focus of the content according to your needs and requirements.
Small quizzes, moderated discussion rounds and practical exercises facilitate the consolidation of the acquired knowledge.
The training is based on 4 modules.
- Module 1 – Product integrity
- Introduction to product integrity
- Requirements for manufacturers and products
- PSCR Organization
Module 2 – Product Safety & Liability
- Product safety/liability/producer liability
Module 3 – Product conformity
- Type approval and product conformity
- CoP-Q / CoP-P / CoP reports
Module 4 – Market surveillance & recalls
- Market surveillance and deviations
- RAPEX and recalls
Group of participants
- (prospective) PSCR of the vehicle manufacturers
- (prospective) PSCR of the supply industry
- PSB (Product Safety Representative)
- Managers and specialists from all areas of the automotive industry
- Insurers and lawyers for product liability
Formats and dates
Our PSCR training is designed as a two-day training. In combination with our other training courses, you can create your own personal learning path and achieve the qualification you are aiming for in a targeted manner.
You may choose to attend our open events or in-house training.
For open events you can find the dates in our event calendar.
We organize in-house trainings according to your wishes – you choose the date and tell us the number of participants – from 4 to 300 participants we can offer you many options. You also determine the venue according to your needs – at your location, at our location, in a seminar hotel or online/hybrid.
You have the choice between German- / and English-language events.
You end the training with a learning success check. This serves on the one hand your own evaluation of the learning success, but also our internal quality management.
After completion of the event you will receive a certificate, as proof of the acquired qualification.
Request and booking
Please call us: 069/153 22 51 10 or send us an eMail to email@example.com.
We look forward to your participation in one of our trainings!