Are you designated as a PSCR and have obtained the appropriate qualification? Then the PSCR workshop is the next step in your qualification!
If you still lack the PSCR qualification, it is best to register directly for our PSCR training!
Once you have obtained the basic qualification and recognition as a PSCR, it is now recommended that you get the tools to transfer the theoretical knowledge into practical applicability. In our PSCR workshop, you will benefit from the intensive exchange with our experts and the other participants. Approximately 70 – 80 % of the time is devoted to practical exercises.
Our PSCR workshop will enable you, as an existing PSCR, to confidently transfer the knowledge learned in a PSCR training course into practical application. The workshop consists of more than 80% practical exercises. These take real cases from practice as a model to show you, the participant, concrete solutions and possible courses of action. In small groups moderated by an expert, you will develop appropriate solutions.
After this workshop
- have an in-depth understanding of product liability, producer liability and product safety.
- know concrete requirements for authorities and the manufacturers/suppliers for market surveillance.
- you can apply methods for defect evaluation, defect cause analysis, risk assessment and development of corrective actions.
- you are skilled in the application of common methods to ensure product conformity and can optimize the corresponding processes
What awaits you
The VDA volume “Product Integrity” describes a uniform standard for how companies in the automotive industry can manage risks with regard to product liability and product safety. As your company’s PSCR, you must therefore be well prepared for the corresponding tasks.
With our PSCR workshop, you go well beyond the qualification you can achieve with PSCR training. Under the guidance of our experts, you will transfer your theoretical knowledge into practical application in a structured manner.
As part of an in-house training, which we can offer from 4 participants, we set the focus of the content according to your needs and requirements.
The training is based on 4 modules.
- Module 1 – Product Safety & Product Liability
- Product liability/producer’s liability
- Product safety
Module 2 – Market surveillance & recalls
- Market surveillance (authorities vs. manufacturers)
- Shutdown measures & recalls, RAPEX risk assessment
Module 3 – CoP-Q
- QMS and initial assessment
- “Random” sampling
Module 4 – CoP-P
- CoP-P vs. Q exams
- CoP Control Plan
Group of participants
- (prospective) PSCR of the vehicle manufacturers
- (prospective) PSCR of the supply industry
- PSB (Product Safety Representative)
- Managers and specialists from all areas of the automotive industry
- Insurers and lawyers for product liability
Formats and dates
Our PSCR workshop is designed as a two-day event. In combination with our other training courses, you can create your own personal learning path and achieve the qualification you are aiming for in a targeted manner.
You may choose to attend our open events or in-house training.
For open events you can find the dates in our event calendar.
We organize in-house trainings according to your wishes – you choose the date and tell us the number of participants – from 4 to 300 participants we can offer you many options. You also determine the venue according to your needs – at your location, at our location, in a seminar hotel or online/hybrid.
You have the choice between German- / and English-language events.
After completion of the event you will receive a certificate, as proof of the acquired qualification.
Request and booking
Please call us: 069/153 22 51 10 or send us an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your participation in one of our trainings!