Vehicles and vehicle parts are subject to approval in almost all countries of the world. This means that you must meet certain requirements that are regulated by law. As a rule, compliance with these requirements must be demonstrated to a licensing authority.
Understanding these requirements is an essential prerequisite for being allowed to place the products on the market!
Do you know the requirements that are placed on your products?
In the basic training on approval procedures in the EU and the contracting parties of the UN (ECE), we provide you with the basic knowledge on type approval/homologation. Thus, this is an excellent training for all employees from development, homologation and quality assurance.
After this training
- you are able to identify an approval requirement for your products.
- you can identify basic legal requirements.
- understand the legal background for the requirements for your products.
- know the parties involved in the approval process (authority, technical service, manufacturer)
- you know the approval procedure widely practiced in the EU and UN (ECE).
- know the roles of the parties involved in the approval process and can communicate with them with confidence.
- know basic differences in different regions of the world.
- you have an excellent basis for the advanced training courses.
What awaits you
The focus is on the framework regulation (EU) 2018/858, the implementing regulation (EU) 2022/2236. Requirements of (EU) 167/2013 and (EU) 168/2013 are also taken into account.
As part of an in-house training, which we can offer from 4 participants, we set the focus of the content according to your needs and requirements.
Small quizzes, moderated discussion rounds and practical exercises facilitate the consolidation of the acquired knowledge.
- Legal and regulatory requirements for type approval
- Overview type approval national and international
- Requirements of the (EU) 2018/858, (EU) 2022/2236 and further
- Procedure of the approval process
- Participants and roles in the approval process
- CoP control plan in the approval process
- Approval objects and approval marks
Group of participants
- Specialists and managers from development and homologation
- Marketing and sales
- Supply industry and service providers
- Authorities and technical services
Formats and dates
This basic training on approval procedures is designed as a one-day training. In combination with our other training courses, you can create your own personal learning path and achieve the qualification you are aiming for in a targeted manner.
You may choose to attend our open events or in-house training.
For open events you can find the dates in our event calendar.
We organize in-house trainings according to your wishes – you choose the date and tell us the number of participants – from 4 to 300 participants we can offer you many options. You also determine the venue according to your needs – at your location, at our location, in a seminar hotel or online/hybrid.
You have the choice between German- / and English-language events.
You end the training with a learning success check. This serves on the one hand your own evaluation of the learning success, but also our internal quality management.
After completion of the event you will receive a certificate, as proof of the acquired qualification.
Request and booking
Please call us: 069/153 22 51 10 or send us an eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your participation in one of our trainings!